Saturday 7 February 2015

Knowledge @ Wrong place

Leave a Comment

Everyone seems to be in such a hurry to scream 'racism' these days.

In London, a customer asked,"Do you have "Sarso Da Tel?"
The shopkeeper says "are you a "Sardar"?
The guy, clearly offended, says,"Yes I am...But let me ask you something.
If I had asked for Olive Oil, would you ask me if I was Italian?
Or if I had asked for Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German?
Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I was Jewish?
Or if I had asked for a Taco, would you ask if I was Mexican?

The shopkeeper says, "No, I probably wouldn't."
The guy says, "Well then, because I asked for Sarso Da Tel, why did you ask if I am a Sardar?"
The shopkeeper replied,
"Because, this is a wine shop"

Absolute Classic!!!=)) ЁЯШВЁЯШВЁЯШВЁЯШШ

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment