Tuesday 25 August 2015

Psychology facts :

1 comment

⭕⭕⭕

Couples who spend at least 10 minutes a day laughing together are more likely to have a stronger relationship.

⭕⭕⭕
Any friendship that exceeds the 7 yr mark is more likely to last an entire lifetime.

⭕⭕⭕
You can judge a lot about a person's character by what they laugh at.

⭕⭕⭕
A lot of problems in the world would disappear if we talk to each other instead of talking about each other.

⭕⭕⭕
Kids who play video games tend to have better hand-eye coordination, a better memory, and better problem solving skills.

⭕⭕⭕
A person is more likely to use " K " in a text message when they have no interest in talking to you.

⭕⭕⭕
75% of women ask questions in which they already know the answer. This is why it's best to simply tell her the truth.

⭕⭕⭕
Everyone has a song in their playlist which they always skip, but never delete.

⭕⭕⭕
People who talk to themselves are more likely to have a high I.Q.

⭕⭕⭕
If you chew gum when you study a subject and then chew the same flavor when you the take the test it can help you remember.

⭕⭕⭕
Your body is actually designed to get 4 hours of sleep twice per day instead of 8 hours once!

⭕⭕⭕
Over thinking can cause physical and mental fatigue, it may also lead to chronic depression.

⭕⭕⭕
Ironically, sometimes the people who don't talk to you are the one's who really want to.

⭕⭕⭕
Psychology says, the best things in life are usually found when you are not looking for them.

⭕⭕⭕
According to old myths, the inability to fall asleep at night means you're awake in someone's dream

⭕⭕⭕
Smiles have been proven to be more attractive on a woman's face than makeup.

⭕⭕⭕
Lack of sleep makes it difficult to control emotions which is why people are more likely to cry or laugh uncontrollably at night. 

⭕⭕⭕
You were smiling while reading this message.

Keep smiling it suits you.😊🌼🌿😊

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

1 comment:


  1. This has really worked and I am proud to testify of it. I saw a post on how a lady got her man back by dr uzor. He helped her to get her Ex Husband back. My Husband divorce me 2 years ago to live with another woman and i have try to let go of him but i could not, so i try to do many things to get him back and he refuse to come back to me. I visit a forum one day for tips to get him back and there is saw a lady testifying of how dr uzor helped her to get her man back after he was tie down with a spell by another woman and dr uzor was the one that help her. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and i contact him and explain my problems to him, to my greatest surprise dr uzor helped me to bring back my man after 2 days and now my relationship is now perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently spell does not only bring back someone you love but it will also re-ignite your lovers feelings for you to be as happy with that person. My man now treats me like a queen and always say he love me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship Email him for urgent help. uzorspelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete