Friday 27 February 2015

Cute Love Story Troll

Leave a Comment

A Girl started noticing a Guy standing in-front of her home everyday in the evening.

She started observing him after coming from college &  week-ends. The guy never tried to talk to her nor showed any gesture, he just moves here & there by looking into his mobile and occasionally looking at her. 

It went on like that for an year and the Girl understood the Guy's love for her & his decent behaviour.  So, she told her parents.  They too saw him & liked him.  They called her grand parents too to decide about the marriage. So, everyone told her to go & talk to him as he seem to shy...

Next day she went to him & said: "Hi... I'm Radha.."

Guy: "Hi... I'm Krishna.." 

Hearing this the Girl was very happy as the names were matching like Lord Krishna & Radha Devi.

Girl went on & said: I really appreciate ur patience & decency. U have been standing infront of my home everyday for about an year now.  So, I understand that u love me so much... & I too love u and want to marry U".

Guy: Smiled & Said....

ЁЯСЗ

ЁЯСЗ

ЁЯСЗ

ЁЯСЗ

ЁЯСЗ

ЁЯСЗ

ЁЯСЗ

ЁЯСЗ

ЁЯСЗ

"Forgive me sister! Actually Ur home's WIFI doesn't have a password. So, I come here to use free wi-fi to chat with my Girlfriend...!!!"

ЁЯШДЁЯШГЁЯША

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment