Monday 22 June 2015

Alia Bhatt is back

Leave a Comment

ЁЯШВ Latest

Karan Jhohar, walked into a bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to  Aliya at the bar and started looking at the TV.

The 10 pm, news started. The news crew was covering the story of a man on the top of a very tall building preparing to jump.....!

Aliya looked at Karan and said,  " Karan...Do you think he will jump ?"...

Karan said, "You know, I bet, he will jump."

Aliya:  "Well, I bet he won't....!!!"

Karan placed a 1000rs note on the table and said, "You're on !"

Just as Aliya placed her money on the table, the guy on the top jumped off the building, falling to his death...!

Aliya was very upset, but willingly handed her 1000rs note to Karan, saying, "Fair is fair. Here's your money...!"

Karan replied, "I can't take your money. I saw this earlier on TV at 5 pm news, and so I knew he would jump."

Now Aliya replied, "I did too, but didn't think he would do it again....!

Karan simply took the money.ЁЯШВ

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment