Tuesday 25 August 2015

What I Forgot

1 comment

When TV came to my house. I forgot how to read books. 
When the car came to my doorstep, I forgot how to walk. 
When I got the mobile in my hand, I forgot how to write letters. 
When computer came to my house, I forgot spellings

When the Ac came to my house, I stopped going under the tree for cool breeze
When I stayed in the city, I forgot the smell of mud. 
By dealing with banks, I forgot the value of money. 
With the smell of perfume, I forgot the fragrance of fresh flowers. 
With the coming of fast food, I forgot to cook dal and rice. 
Always running around, I forgot how to stop. 
And lastly when I got watsapp, I forgot how to sleep

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

1 comment:

  1. This has really worked and I am proud to testify of it. I saw a post on how a lady got her man back by dr uzor. He helped her to get her Ex Husband back. My Husband divorce me 2 years ago to live with another woman and i have try to let go of him but i could not, so i try to do many things to get him back and he refuse to come back to me. I visit a forum one day for tips to get him back and there is saw a lady testifying of how dr uzor helped her to get her man back after he was tie down with a spell by another woman and dr uzor was the one that help her. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and i contact him and explain my problems to him, to my greatest surprise dr uzor helped me to bring back my man after 2 days and now my relationship is now perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently spell does not only bring back someone you love but it will also re-ignite your lovers feelings for you to be as happy with that person. My man now treats me like a queen and always say he love me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship Email him for urgent help. uzorspelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete