Monday 15 June 2015

How Maggi changed life's

Leave a Comment

Trending romantic story for the day .

Boy (over phone ) : "I love you....will u not say the same to me ?"
Girl :" No "
Boy : "Please, I cannot live without you. Please say u too love me "
Girl : "No way "
Boy : "Ok. If this is ur final reply then I don't want to live. I will eat Maggi now "
Girl (little worried ) : " No..you will not do that "
Boy : "I have kept water for boiling "
Girl : "Please don't be mad "
Boy : "Water is boiled. Now I am putting Maggi masala"
Girl : "Please try to understand. For god sake don't do that "
Boy :" Now I am stirring masala in boiled water "
Girl (very much worried ) : " Oh my god "
Boy : "Now I will put Maggi noodles "
Girl(crying ) : " Stop. I never knew that you love me so much. So lucky I am. I love you I love you I love you.
(Thereafter they got married & lived happily forever)

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment