Saturday 14 March 2015

Married ladies MEETING :

Leave a Comment

In a Married ladies MEETING :
The host asked a question ! When did u last say I LOVE YOU to ur husbands ??One said..today.. other said...
2 days back ..someone said...
1 week back... Host said "
Now, all of u send I LOVE YOU ..msg to ur husbands.
Whoever gets AWESOME reply will get a SURPRISE GIFT..". Everyone sent I LOVE U msg to their husbands. After sometime, HUSBANDs replies are as below.....

1) SWEETY, is ur health condition ok.right? 😝😝😝😝

2) Haven't u cooked today too?😊😊

3) Darling, R u out of balance for money given for home maintenance?

4) What the matter??

5) R u dreaming or am I ?
6)Did u like someone's Jewelry in the function u attended today?💍😄😄😄

7) I am already tensed in Office n now u r sending msgs like this... do u have brain?? 😥😥😥😥

8) How many times did I tell you not to watch those serials ?? 😛😛😛

9) Oho..did make an accident again? 😳😳😳😳😳

10) Should I pick kids from school today also?? 😀😀😀😀

and last one who won SURPRISE GIFT, msg is........

11) who is dis sending msg frm my wife mobile 

😳😳..👫🙏🙏🙏 dont laugh alone pass it on.

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment