Wednesday 20 May 2015

After death a man reached at heaven gate.

Leave a Comment

Angel : You have to answer a question after that you can enter.
The man: What’s that?
Angel: You have to spell a word. In case you fail, you will be taken to Hell.
The man: Which word?
Angel : “Love”
The man: Okay, it’s “L-O-V-E”
Angel: Correct! Come inside.
As he was about to enter in heaven Angle mobile rang.
Angel: I've urgent work, I have to go for a minute. You please keep eyes on the gate until I come back.
The man: Okay, for sure.
Angel: Please, ask the same question if anybody comes here in my absence, if they reply with the correct spelling you can let them enter in heaven, otherwise send them to Hell from the other gate.
The man: I’ll obey.
Just after Angel left, the man saw a lady coming towards him.
She was his wife.
The man asked: Hey darling, how you reached here?
Wife: After your death when I was going back to home from the cemetery, a bus hit me and I found myself here.Now you move aside and let me in.
The man: No, as per rules here, you must spell a word correctly to enter in heaven, otherwise you will be taken to hell from that other gate.
Wife: Which word?
The man: “Czechoslovakia"



Tags: Czechoslovakia, CBS, Hell's Angels (film), Hells Angels, The Police, 1969 in film, 20th Century Fox Television, Aaron, Adolf Hitler, Akron Beacon Journal
If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment