Sunday 26 July 2015

What is infinite Loop??

Leave a Comment

The boss calls his female secretary & says:"Get ready for d weekend, We r going on a business trip."

The secretary calls husband & says:"Me & my boss r going on a business trip for 2 days so takecare of urself"

The husband calls his girlfriend & says:"My wife is going on a business trip come home we can have fun"

The girlfriend calls the boy to whom she gives tuition: "No tuition this weekend."

The boy calls his father:"Dad, at last we can spend this weekend together."

Dad (The boss) calls his secretary & says:"Business trip is cancelled. I'm going to spend weekend with my son"

The secretary calls husband:"I won't be going"

The husband calls his girlfriend:"I am sorry My wife is not going "

The girlfriend calls boy:"You have tuition"

Boy calls his father & says:"Sorry Dad, I've classes"

The Dad calls his secretary..... ЁЯШВЁЯШВЁЯШВЁЯШВЁЯШЬЁЯШЬЁЯШЬЁЯШЬ

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment